Adventures on Kauai

We will only recommend adventure activities and companies we have tried ourselves.  At no extra cost, we would be happy to book your adventure-activities at the best time available for you. Your safety and comfort are our main concern and we only use companies that share the same commitment.


At the top of the list of memory-makers is a helicopter ride over Kauai. This is the Hawaiian island to see from the air. No guest of Marjorie's has returned from a flight without a big smile.


The memories of the beauty you will see include hundreds of waterfalls, sculpted cliffs, turquoise coves and will be so vivid that you don't even need to take pictures. Your flight will be unforgettable. 


We can help you book your helicopter adventure when you arrive.  (Helicopter Ride Video)


Remember, only about 10% of Kauai can be seen from its roads. You don't want to come so far and miss the other 90% of magnificent scenery.

Next on the memory-making list is a boat trip viewing the world-famous Na Pali Coast. You will see the unmatched tropical beauty of majestic sculpted cliffs. And you will have the opportunity to snorkel or take an introductory, and safe, SCUBA dive in the waters near the "Forbidden Island" of Niʻihau. (Sorry, visitors can not land on the island - it is reserved for Hawaiian natives.)


On your boat trip you will likely see porpoises and the aerial antics of cute spinner dolphins. You also might encounter an endangered Hawaiian monk seal, green sea turtles, humpback whales and pilot whales. A boat trip on Kauai makes for a most memorable day.  We can help you book your water adventures when you arrive.

For hikers, we can offer some real treats. There is one special trail, easy to hike, that surrounds you with ferns, birds and mist. Another favorite hike takes you to magnificent views of the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. Want a touch of romance? How about a picnic next to a hidden waterfall?


We recommend and can book horseback riding, kayaking on Kauai's tropical rivers, sailing trips, surf lessons, deep-sea fishing and can even arrange for you to rent a Harley motorcycle. On Kauai you will want to do more than one fun thing a day!  


Get ready to make some great memories.

Call us now to book: (808) 332-8838

Marjorie's is a Smoke-Free Environment, Inside & Outside

Our Environmentally Friendly Policy
We at Marjorie's Kauai Inn love and respect our local environment and hope our guests will too. We recycle, use environmentally friendly cleaning products and use energy efficient appliances.  We also try to use fresh organic products either from our trees or the local farmers on the Island.  When you select our property for your vacation you'll be contributing to a greener world.

County of Kaua'i Class IV Zoning Permit # Class Z-IV-2015-21

County of Kaua'i Planning Department regulations does not allow cooking in guest rooms

Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved